On April 18th our good friend and homie Ceazs Hernandez helped organize an art/design/jewelry exhibit on the rooftop of the 1010 Wilshire. With free entry and free beer/wine, it got pretty crackin’ and the vibe was right.
Artists Ray McCray (one of my favorite LA Jazz-related artists, with the immaculate Miles And Monk In The Sky piano piece I have been meaning to make a post about), Bahgo74 and The Straight Ahead/Beat Swap Meet homie Ryan Baysa held it down on the art tip. DJ Ralph M from Funkdoobiest/KDAY held down the decks.
LEE from Style Wars, Lil Eazy E, Sick Jacken and Karl Kani were all there chilling, and then there was a fashion show of some sort that happened at the very end that we didn’t even know about until it started.
Good times all around. They will be doing these rooftop exhibits every 3rd Wednesday of the summer. If you’re in the area, I suggest you catch the next one.
17 Notes/ Hide
- smoothscrawls likes this
- nativescience likes this
- mongogushi likes this
- ydr313 reblogged this from analog-blog
- ydr313 likes this
- luciddreamcoats said: you get to participate in a lot of dope events. must be a blast!
- intbk said: Wow! Is that a custom built mixer??
- intbk likes this
- justwannaeat likes this
- revolutionarymindset reblogged this from queennubian
- peachcardinal reblogged this from queennubian
- indigoshakti likes this
- whoarei likes this
- hipnacio likes this
- datrukingboom likes this
- queennubian reblogged this from analog-blog
- analog-blog posted this