These pics are from the 2nd installment of the 1010 Wilshire “Art On The Rooftop” series. Free, and always a good time. I did mess around and miss the free Toni’s Soul Burgers and catering by Artistic Endeavors LA. Which is terrible, because I’m all about free food. There was a whole different section of the party going on by the pool, which I didn’t visit because of the top-40 nonsense they were blasting, as well as the open bar and OKC/Lakers game being in a different area.
On that note, I gotta give a shoutout to Allan Ray Bayaua, who was doing live art there. I never got a chance to say whatup, mostly because I never left the area I was in. Also, the Henny was flowing.
Another shoutout to my G Ceazs who laced me with the Lou Donaldson autographed Art Blakey LP A Night At Birdland. See ya’ll next time.
11 Notes/ Hide
- artisticendeavors-la likes this
- alejandrosupertramp said:Oh shit I used to work in that building! Damn I miss that rooftop :/
- alejandrosupertramp likes this
- nativescience likes this
- majikalconcepts likes this
- djrob1 said:how often does this go on? or how long is this going on for? i work over at 915 wilshire.
- djrob1 likes this
- hettie likes this
- jazzinbooks likes this
- intifada likes this
- nostalgicwiththestateofmind likes this
- analog-blog posted this