The Murderer’s Row at J.U.i.C.E. in ‘05 at the old location on 8th/Vermont, right around the beginning of my time there.
Dumbfoundead, June, NoCanDo, Rogue Venum, Nameless…Kenny Segal was the music production coordinator at the time, and homies like Alwayz Prolific, Alpha MC, Maestro and Kuest1 (now E-Super), and Sahtyre would be there weekly building.
People like Open Mike Eagle, LA Nevins (Zulu Queen) are/were board members, and special reps like Karen Bass, Joe ‘Pocho Joe’ Hernandez-Kolski and Justin Bua repped for us.
That doesn’t even get into the writers (CR8, Taz, etc) or DJs (Kenzo, Renato, Ervin Arana, etc) or Bboys/Bgirls (just about everybody) who came and repped.
That was a special time and place in LA Hip-Hop.
20 Notes/ Hide
- mackchops reblogged this from thekrizzo
- biancanator likes this
- mikeeaglestinks said:still going strong man…10th year anniversary this year
- mikeeaglestinks likes this
- hellfyreclub likes this
- freshoffthebeat likes this
- mongogushi likes this
- oakgrovepeople likes this
- thefunkydeli likes this
- analog-blog likes this
- fakebape likes this
- cryo-sleep likes this
- thekrizzo reblogged this from analog-blog and added:
- nostalgicwiththestateofmind likes this
- thekrizzo likes this
- analog-blog posted this